MOMWITH3KIDS

Monday, February 12, 2007

Dazzling Gown for @ $2.00

I had bought a yard of gorgeous fabric at Wal-Mart for a whopping $2.00. I know what you are thinking, "man, that is EXPENSIVE". I felt the need to splurge for it has little dots of silver glitter all over it. I only used 1/2 the fabric. I gave the rest to someone I know.

At first, I thought the fabric wanted to be a baby doll shirt for my little DD. I think those things are so cute. She however, wanted a fancy dress. She usually gets what she wants. I usually get a store-bought pattern and change it around. This one is all moi. I did the design and the sewing. Abigail did the bedazzling on the front, It's supposed to be a heart. It was our first time using that weird contraption. Won't be the last because she really enjoyed it.

Here are her beautiful pictures.




I purchased some cool trims, a silver rope for the pulls in the back, I still need to trim them up, and some funky shiny lacey looking stuff for the strap. I added on pearl snap buttons to pull it all together.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home